I love my body to feel soft at all times. We have so many great products. Our #1 selling product is a name and product that everyone knows and loves!
SKIN SO SOFT
And it does just that! It comes in 3 different fragrances. Original (Green) Soft & Sensual (Pink) and Radiant Moisture (Yellow) My favorite product from our Skin So Soft line is our Skin So Soft Original Bath Oil! I use a cap full in my bath water and my skin feels like a baby’s skin. We also have the pump spray. I have natural curly hair and after washing I use a couple of squirts on the ends of my hair. I also use a couple of squirts mixed with water on my face to moisturize my face. I absolutely love this product. Available in 25 fl oz and 16.9 fl oz. pump spray 5 oz
To Order your Skin So Soft Bath Oil CLICK HERE
101 USES FOR SKIN SO SOFT
1. Itʹs a bath oil and after shower moisturizer.
2. It can be used to remove makeup.
3. Great tanning oil (no sunscreen).
4. Insect Repellent.
5. Great face moisturizer.
6. Massage oil for muscles.
7. Cleans tape marks from skin left from bandages.
8. Cleans ink off of the skin.
9. Helps relieve itching caused by dry skin.
10. Removes paint from skin.
11. Cleans oil & grease from skin.
12. It soothes light sunburn.
13. Rub hands with it before washing, it helps get them cleaner.
14. Rub on dry, cracked skin, will see results in a few days
15. Rub on ends of hair before drying to ease frizz.
16. Pour 1/2 cap into your Foot Soak to help moisturize your feet while you relax them.
17. It removes chewing gum from hair, skin, and most surfaces.
18. Cleans permanent ink off stamps.
19. Works GREAT on Head Lice. Saturate head and let it set for 15 minutes. Then rinse. Shampoo hair twice to get the oil out, but the lice should be gone and stay gone!
20. It kills ants instantly.
21. Spray on skin to relieve dry itching skin. Helps skin retain its elasticity.
22. Softens Cuticles.
23. Use bath oil towelettes ‐‐ cover window sill with towelettes to keep ants out.
24. Spray on body to moisturize.
25. Psoriasis on elbows. Try Avonʹs Skin‐So‐Soft bath oil spray on affected areas.
26. Fill bath with water and a little skin so soft, very relaxing.
27. Sponge it around doors, windows, and on screens to keep crawling bugs out.
28. Itʹs a good wood cleaner and conditioner for natural wood.
29.It removes glue and gum left from price tags and labels from glass, metals, and most plastics.
30.It removes soap scum from shower doors and curtains, and bathroom and kitchen figures.
31.It removes lime and hard water deposits from fixtures, tile, shower doors and windows.
32. Itʹs an oil lubricant for fitting pipe joints that wonʹt slip together.
33. It cleans ink off most vinyl and painted surfaces.
34. It cleans heavy oil and grease from non‐porous surfaces.
35. It takes fur off clothing.
36. Rub on brass ornaments or figurines to help keep them from turning dark.
37. Removes crayon from appliances and most painted surfaces.
38. Mix with water to clean cupboards and to keep ants out of them.
39.Use it to keep hornets from building their nests. (After using a hornet killing spray, remove the nest & keep the area sprayed with SSS.) They will not rebuild there.
40. Use it to clean leather, it will also keep it soft and supple.
41. Use it on your air conditioning screen (filter)‐‐your incoming air will smell fresher and the filter is easier to clean.
42. Rub all over window sills to keep ants out
43. It cleans paint brushes easily and leaves them soft as new.
44. It removes gum from carpets.
45. It removes scuff marks from patent leather shoes.
46. Use it on running rails for sliding glass doors and windows.
47. It removes ʺring around the collarʺ.
48. It removes liquid nail (paneling glue).
49. Drizzle a little S.S.S down the sides of glasses or bowls stuck together and theyʹll come apart easily.
50. It removes candle wax from furniture, carpets and clothing.
51.Hummingbird Feeders: To deter bees try rubbing SSS on the feeder surface by the feeder port
52. Get rid of maggots! Squirt SSS in can and lid then later flush with soapy water. You should not have any bugs in cans rest of summer!!!
53. It is a great furniture polish!
54. Put it in a bottle that you attach to your water hose then spray down your yard. Will cut down on ants, mosquitoes and other creepy crawlies.
55. Spray it on rose bushes to keep the deer from eating them.
56. Kills spiders.
57. It cuts grease and cleans dirt from range hoods.
58. Add a cupful to washer water acts as a fabric softener and keeps the bugs off clothes.
59. Spray on orchids and other flowers for moisture and to keep bugs away.
60. Cleans baseball caps. Just spray on and rub with toothbrush.
61. Tomato Plants. Mix one part SSS & 2 parts water & spray on tomato plants to keep tomato worms off. Spray plants about every 2 or 3 days.
62. SSS bath oil also does a great job cleaning cherry wood cabinets.
63. Add a little to mop water to help keep crawling bugs out. (Not too much or floor gets slippery.)
64. Use to clean windows.
65. Removes crayon from most surfaces.
66. Itʹs a great insect repellent (or you can use Bug Guard, the actual SSS repellent)
67. Spray doors and windows screen to keep insects out.
68. Kills Earwigs.
69. Make candles? Use clear wax & melt. Put SSS in it & harden. Works great for out side in the summer.
70. As a deodorizer, spray into air and let settle, kills nasty pet orders.
71.If a child wets the bed, spray the bedding and sheets before washing and will give it a fresh clean smell.
72.Great insect repellent for your pet. Recommended in ʺOutdoor Lifeʺ & ʺField and Streamʺ
73.Mix 5 parts water 1 part SSS and mist on animals. Brushing it in makes their coats gleam. Great for Show animals.
74. Mix in pet’s bath water to remove fleas and in between spray them with the same mixture as above to keep them at bay.
75. Rub on your hands before and after working with pets & farm animals. It will remove the strong smells.
76.Black Fly Spray For Dogs: Use as a spray or a dip. 1 cup SSS, 1/2 cup liquid detergent &
3 gallons of water.
77.Dogʹs dry skin mix 1 tablespoon of SSS per gallon of water and use as an after bath rinse. Or spritz your petʹs coat once per week.
78.If your dog should get tar or asphalt on the pads of their feet rub on SSS and then wipe off.
79.Flea Bath: Use a flea and tick shampoo. Rinse so no soap residue is left. Follow with final rinse of 2 gallons of water mixed with flea dip and 1 cupful of SSS. The SSS helps replace the oils lost in bathing and has the added benefit of repelling insects.
80. Flea Repellent: SSS 1‐1/2 ounces per gallon of water; used as a sponge‐on dip (or as a spritz) has been tested and proven to have significant, but not complete, flea‐repellent activity for a 6day period. It should help those dry coats, too.
81.Many chows have very dry and flaky skin. The SSS can help dandruff and itchiness make hair shiny and smooth. It also serves as a great flea/tick protector.
82.Insect Repellent Recipe for Pets: 1 cup Avon SSS bath oil 1 cup white vinegar 1 cup water 5 c of essential oil of citronella (from the health food store NOT the type you burn to keep insects away that is available in a drug store) Mix in a spray bottle. Straight SSS works well for mosquitoes too but really makes your dog greasy.
83.A diluted mix of Avon SSS in water can be sprayed on barn walls and floor to discourage insects from hanging around or to eliminate them before putting in the new bedding and if you can keep your goats out of the barn for a few hours ‐ let the barn air out before re‐filling with bedding.
84. Apply to animals nails before clipping. It softens them.
85. To help cats with flea problems & flea allergies is to rub SSS into the skin. Fleas donʹt like it!
86. Cats: SSS IS SAFE FOR FUR LICKING
87.Sensitive Skin: Donʹt overuse the SSS. Use the lotion, rub it into the skin every few days.
88. SSS can be used as a hoof polish. Puts a nice shine to the hoof without drying it.
89. SSS can be used on pet accessories such as collars to shine them up.
USES FOR HORSES
90.Horses with dry skin: Bathe like normal and then put a capful of SSS in a 5 gallon bucket of warm water and sponge this all over. Their hair coat dries silky soft and stops itching.
91. The bug guard towelettes work great on the horseʹs ears and around their eyes.
92.Banding/Braiding their manes use the Techniques Oil Sheen. It seems to help hold the braid a lot better and they donʹt try to rub them out.
93. The dry end serum works great in their tails as a detangler.
94. It removes tar spots from the car without damage to the paint.
95.Use it to clean vinyl dashboards, seats, and tops. It not only cleans, but keeps it soft and helps to prevent any cracking.
96. After washing your car, use it as a tire dressing to keep them looking like new.
97.Put some on a small washcloth and leave in the car to help keep the air fresh and clean.
98. Wipe down vinyl surfaces inside your car. Cleans nicely/removes smoke odors
left by cigarette smokers.
99. It gently cleans heavy grease and oil from skin and non‐porous surfaces (great for Mechanicʹs Hands).
100. It removes tree sap.
101. Prior to traveling rub SSS on headlights and grill. It makes insects and bugs easier to remove.
*Avon Skin‐So-Soft Bath Oil is approved by the FDA/CDA only as a bath oil.
This list of uses comes from customers and representatives as reviews